CIV: Alessio Velini Satisfied The Test in Imola


Among the riders on track at Imola this weekend has also seen Velini Alessio, who on Friday 16 and Saturday 17 shot with the BMW S1000RR team 2R Racing looking for a good set up to begin the CIV 2012, which engaged in the class will see Stock 1000. Having just been some positive tests at Vallelunga and Mugello in Mansfield, the pilot of Assisi has used the two-day circuit of Santerno to find the correct calibration of the new electronics, and it seems that the goal has been reached.

" I am very satisfied with these tests as they went to Imola - said a beaming Velini - The first day we adapted our BMW to the track and I had to commit, because they were seven years that I raced on this track, and I found many changes than I remembered. I shot a lot with worn tires just to learn to drive my BMW in all conditions. On the second day we found a good set, and while not seeking the lap time I did a lot back on the pace of 1'52. We also worked on the electronics, which now satisfies me in full. I am very confident because I have improved every time I took to the track, a sign that we are working well and the bike is increasingly competitive. "

Velini now declares himself totally at ease on the BMW S1000RR, a bike that requires a very different driving style than the Supersport which has over the past few seasons: " I never took risks and I have not enforced that much, but the Times have declined steadily because now I have taken the steps to the S1000RR, and especially because I can count on an exceptional team, who favors me perfectly. Now I want to rest for a few days and Wednesday we will leave to the Mugello. They load and motivated and I hope to start in the best way the 2012 Italian championship. " The appointment with the first round of the Italian Championship 2012 is already scheduled the next weekend at Mugello.





Artikel Terkait

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011 Champion Moto GP | Powered by Blogger
Design by christian tatelu | download this template here!